Sunday, December 10, 2006

Alternate Universes

It's no surprise to the two or three of you that read my blog that I do not update often. Fortunately (?), there has been a rift in the space-time continuum since my last post and an otherworld entity has emerged, The Planetary Chance Machine. I know that this site has entertained me in the interim, being faaar more Legion-oriented than my own and, of course, posting like mad through Oct-Nov. I've mostly gotten out of the comic market since real-world expenses have made $3+ per issue an unreasonable expense. Besides, there are always the giant cross-over juggernauts like Infinite Crisis, which you can't really follow without spending a few hundred dollars and wind up being crap at the end (well, I heard it was crap from the beginning but I honestly didn't read it at all). Buy the small-press stuff, kids! Chris Ware will blow your mind! And read "The" PCM - he was kind enough to link to me!

Late Notice: TOAST MACHINE's album is out! Buy a million copies in the name of True Rockage!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Garfield is not funny...

The Eagle_Fire Garfield Randomizer
Lock Lock Lock