Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lemon Curry?

That's a little joke for you Python fans out there. Well, not really a joke. Just a silly reference. If you know it, you'll know why it's funny. So if it makes you laugh, can it be a joke? No, of course not. Don't be stupid.

Anyway... here is the ferocious axebeak! Just a rough sketch of one, really. Like the manticore previously, only less worked out. Notice that only the legs are shaded. If I can convince myself to finish it, I'll repost. But really, who's got the time?

I guess I am one small step closer to completing my Monster Manual goal. One very minute step. It's very small. Almost invisible. (That's a Dangermouse quote, which is even more obscure than the Python quote. Boy, do I need to get out.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Garfield is not funny...

The Eagle_Fire Garfield Randomizer
Lock Lock Lock