Saturday, August 19, 2006

It's happening!

Now that I'm adjusting my schedule around, small pockets of time are opening up and I'm building up to drawing more frequently. Can it be? Here is a first attempt at the dreaded ankheg! For scale, I drew a poor cow as its prey. Unfortunately, it is a poorly drawn cow as well, which you probably would have had a hard time IDing had I not told you. Alas.

By the way, did you know that there is an imaginary stock market out there based on trading blogs? The guy who runs the superfreaky D&D blog (linked below - you know where) plays this thing and is the sole stockholder for this very site. I'm an old gamer and I can appreciate all sorts of games (if one has time for such things), so the only thing that bugs me is that this guy knows of my blog and my link to him and bought those little fake shares, so can't he link to me?! Dude, throw me a bone! Look upon my counter with pity!

How about this offer - for anyone who links to this site, I will draw you a picture (at least as good, maybe better as the monster pics here). Of course, I need people to actually see this offer first, so there's a little break in the supply/demand cycle. Hm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Garfield is not funny...

The Eagle_Fire Garfield Randomizer
Lock Lock Lock